People should pay attention.
2. No (is just a thought)
3. If others: Frustration, anger, self-righteousness, arrogance, judgment, irritable. If myself: embarrasment, frustration, shame.
4. Humor, receptivity, appreciate diversity.
5a. I should pay attention (yes, especially to when I believe in thoughts).
5b. People should not pay attention (yes, is what is).
I want the Universe to make everything easy for me.
1. No. 2. No.
3. Demanding, indignant, want it now, sense of injustice.
4. At peace with what is. Enjoy it, meet it, be with it. Enjoy the richness of it.
5a. I don’t want the Universe to make everything easy for me. (yes, want what is as is)
5b. >> I want myself to make everything easy for me (yes, by seeing what is. By inquiring into beliefs).
Americans are unsophisticated, uninformed, stupid, brutal, deceived, caught up in ideologies, and place money over life.
1. No. 2. No.
3. Separated, sad, grief, angry, frustration, hopeless, in the wrong place.
4. Am here/now, appreciative, enjoying the richness and diversity.
5a. >> My thinking is unsophisticated, uninformed, stupid, brutal, deceived, caught up in ideologies, and places itself over life. (yes, that is exactly what is going on when I believe in thoughts. I am deceived and place thoughts over Existence.)
5b. Americans are not … (yes, they have all human characteristics as we all do. Everything is expressed).
Suffering is important for learning.
1. Yes. 2. No.
3. Gloomy outlook. Slightly resigned. Lack of enthusiasm. Apprehension.
4. Free to choose to not engage in suffering. Spacious, open, wast.
5. Suffering is not important for learning. (yes, w/out suffering I can learn with more clarity, receptivity, responsiveness, enthusiasm).