Three of us from our local diksha group (not quite sure what to call it as it moved beyond that a while ago) got together last night to receive another transmission. This one called Ilahinoor, or divine light in Turkish. It is another of the many, probably innumerable, ways the soul level can be filtered, like a light through a prism. Here is my report from the evening:
Hi B & K, and thanks for the ilahinoor transmission tonight!
I think all three of us were somewhat lost for words in terms of describing it, but I’ll give it a try. It definitely seems to be in the same general family of the dark feminine, although I experience it as gentler… a whisper, blackness, soft, velvety, clear as water.
- It started at the crown, then moving down to the belly area and arms.
- Both R and I experienced this velvety whispery blackness as a soft hand holding on the left side of our face for a while.
- As A got ready to give to me, I experienced a deep feminine black fullness descending on me from above. It was very tangible, and quite similar to what I experienced when I received transmission from K on Saturday night.
- At one point, while receiving it from A, I experienced it, and then myself, as this clear velvety black void/space with no boundaries anywhere.
- While receiving from A, I also experienced it at one point as very gentle descending swirls in my upper body.
- When I gave, it came to me to use some simple Breema holds, first both hands on top of the belly, then one on top and one under the back, then one on top and one at the heart, and finally belly and forehead.
- The ilahinoor soul quality is quite similar to other velvety blackness qualities I am familiar with, but also different, so even if it was clearly present, I found myself scanning around a little before falling into it when giving. As you said, all that was needed was to trust it.
- While giving, it started out with me as a channel, then it all happening over where my recipient was, and then all here with me – knowing that this would invite the recipient into the same space. The last one was by far most comfortable and easy for me, partly because it is what I am familiar with from Breema (finding it in myself, which allows the recipient to fall into it.)
- Breema has Sufi connections, and the ilahinoor soul quality seemed very compatible with it… Breema also invites in a sense of alive presence, fullness, deeply nurturing and comforting, a deep quiet peace, very much hara/belly centered.
That’s all that comes up for now. I am sure it will shift and change with time!