In our own immediate awareness, there can be a range of discrepancies…
- Between stories of what is and what should be.
- Between a belief in a story, and the truth in its reversals.
- Between what I take to be true (a belief), and what is already more true for me.
- Between beliefs in any story, and Ground (awake void and form).
- Between what we take ourselves to be (content of awareness) and what we are (Ground).
Each of these create a sense of tension and discomfort, and is an invitation to see what is already more true for us, and, eventually, to find what we already and always are… temporarily clouded over by beliefs in stories.