As with anything else here, this is basic and almost childishly simple… which most important things are. And it is what I need to explore it seems.
Some pointers for relating to the path that I find useful…
- find what I see out there – in the future/past/others – right here now
- a remedy for getting caught up in wanting or expecting something in the future, or getting caught up in comparing myself with others or my own past
- curiosity, humility, generosity
- curiosity, interest, receptivity
- a willingness to experiment, to see what happens and learn from it
- a remedy for getting closed down, for getting caught in a sense of drudgery or practicing out of fear or a sense of duty or to get something
- a willingness to be wrong, to find that my most cherished beliefs may be wrong (which they certainly are)
- a remedy for getting stuck in rigid beliefs
- live my life for the benefit of all beings, a life of service
- practice for the benefit of all beings
- a remedy for getting discouraged and for a too narrow view of my own life
- gratitude for life, as it is
- a remedy for just about anything, including all of the above
Each of these come out of a path, but can also be shifted into at any time.