Situation: Feeling uncomfortable in elementary school.
1. I am saddened by my mother because she is not helping me be comfortable at school.
2. I want my mother to support me, to make me comfortable, to show me how to be comfortable.
3. My mother should show me how to be comfortable and relaxed, to find my wholeness, to be at peace with herself and the world, to be confident.
4. I need my mother to befriend her fear, to befriend her wounds, to befriend herself and the world. I need her to resolve this for me, to help me find my own peace and comfort, to demonstrate for me how I can be deeply comfortable in myself.
5. I don’t want to ever experience my mother not being able to help me be comfortable again.