The Big Mind process is an excellent way of exploring the vulnerable little animal, or at least to get familiar with the landscape enough so the different parts of the process comes up spontaneously in daily life.
- It allows all the different voices to be heard
- It allows the personality to see and appreciate the essential function they each have
- It allows them to see their own function and role more clearly
- It allows the personality and the voices to recognize how they function now, how it serves the personality, how it does not serve the personality so well, and how the voices can serve the personality a little better
- It allows the different voices to realign and work more as a team, knowing that they all have the same role of serving the human self
- It allows for a clear seeing of how there is no separate self anywhere in all of this, not in each of the voices, and not in how they function as a whole
- It allows for each of the voices to reorganize within the context of Big Mind
- And finally, it allows for each of the voices to be loved and appreciated as they are, including to soak deeply in the love of Big Heart
All in all, a pretty good deal for this vulnerable little animal, which can get quite hurt, contracted and wretched in the process of living… for all of us, no matter how good our lives are on the surface.